- Document Delivery (LENDS) - For faculty and staff - materials from our Library's collection can be sent to your dept. - no charge; it's free.
- Interlibrary Loan (logon to Illiad system using GT account/password) - for books, journal articles, etc. from other libraries. We'll get it for you!
- GIL Universal Catalog- Identify books from this statewide library catalog. If there's a book at another University System of Georgia (USG) insitution available for checkout -
- Use "Gil Express Request" (top of page), to borrow directly from that library to our library.
- Course Reserves-
- Faculty - the most common questions/answers are listed here. For more info., please contact Reserves staff at 404-894-7600
- Faculty - on this page is also a link to Recommend a Purchase - we welcome your suggestions.
Bibliographic Management Tools
- EndNote (link is to a Library Research Guide, by Lori Critz). Download software from OIT website
- Zotero (link is to a Library Research Guide, )