Skip to main content
Georgia Tech Library
Georgia & Atlanta Business
Search this Guide
Georgia & Atlanta Business: Copyright
Research Guide for Georgia and Atlanta business resources
Local and State
Small Business / Entrepreneurs
Statistics - State & Local
More Resources & Library Services
Bibliographic Management Tools
University System of Georgia Copyright Policy
- links (left frame) to: fair use checklist and guidelines for electronic reserves.
Copyright & Fair Use Guidelines
- Library site for Reserves issues. Also contains link to obtaining publisher permissions.
- from the American Library Assoc. Comprehensive site for copyright issues. Links for: Fair Use (include electronic reserves), intellectual property (includes Fact Sheet - Video and Copyright, as well as Libraries and Licensing)
Digital Rights, Copyright, Trademark, and Patent Laws
- from USA.gov. Links to laws; also, notes digital rights relating to federal websites.
Intellectual Property Policy - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Tech Catalog statement.
Links to the
(see section 50).
Know Your Copy Rights
- Links to brochure (6 pages) and FAQ for faculty & teaching assistants about copyright and using material in academic settings. From the Association of Research Libraries (ARL).
Office of Legal Affairs
(Georgia Tech) -
Click on "Topics" to see brief info. on Copyright, Consulting Agreements, Research Contracts, etc.
Scholarly Communication >>
Feb 11, 2020 2:14 PM
Login to LibApps
Report a problem.
Business and Management