- Market Share Reporter - online - via Gale Directory Library - select "Statistics & Rankings" (previous editions offsite, at Library Services Center - HF5410 .M35 )
- Passport - Premier database from Euromonitor for data and analysis on companies, countries, consumers, and industries worldwide
Also consider searching in business periodical databases - articles may mention the market share -
- Search examples - in general, can use the co./product name and add the phrase "market share". But, often the phrase in the article is "share of the market". These databases have options to get around this:
- in Factiva - coca-cola same market share [phrase is within the same paragraph]
- in ABI/Inform Global : coca-cola w/10 market share [phrase is within 10 words of co. name] if too many results, select "abstract"
- in Business Source Ultimate : coca-cola n10 market share [phrase is within 10 words of co. name] if too few results, select "all text"