Digital Cameras (2 day out of building use)
- Point and shoot type Olympus SZ-12 14 Megapixel 24X Zoom cameras are available for a two day check out. The cameras come complete with an 8 GB SDHC storage card, case, USB cable, manual and a battery charger. Canon Powershot SD1000 (7 megapixel) cameras are also available.
- Overdue fines for general circulation are $5.00 per day.
- The Library also has several short-term loan cameras available for those who need to take a few quick shots. Please ask at the Library Services Desk for details and availability.
DSLR Cameras (2 day out of building use)
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP DSLR cameras with 18-55mm lenses are available for a two day loan.
- The Canon Rebels come with a case, carry strap, battery and charger, 8 GB SDHC card, USB cable, lens cover, disk, & guide.
MiniDV Camcorders (1 week out of the building use)
- Canon ZR 850 MiniDV camcorders. They come complete with a case, firewire/USB cable, video input cable, manual and a power cord/adapter. Mini DV tapes are not included but are required for operation. Tapes may be purchased for $5.00 at the Library Services Desk. The ZR 850 camcorders may be reserved in advance by contacting email@example.com.
- We have also reserved a line of higher quality Panasonic PV-GS320 and Canon Vixia HV30 MiniDV Camcorders for class video production use; they may be reserved in advance by the instructor.
- Overdue fines for all camcorders in general circulation are $5.00 per day.
SDHC Camcorders (2 day loan)
Flip Video Recorders (2 day loan)
Flip Video Recorders are great for getting quick, easy to use video with recording times up to 60 minutes. They are 2 day checkouts and require no tapes or peripherals. Everything you need for simple, easy to use videos is included in a package just larger than a cell phone.
For questions and reservations: