Find articles on general international affairs/economics topics in the databases listed by using the search box below. Click the "i" button by a database name to see a description.
- Econlit - Indexes the scholarly literature in Economics
- NBER Working Papers - The NBER (National Bureau of Economic Research) Working Papers database includes full text of working papers since 1994.
- OECD iLibrary - OECD iLibrary contains all the publications and datasets released by OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development) since 1998
- IMF eLibrary - IMF eLibrary Data provides access to authoritative, harmonized global statistical data from the International Financial Statistics, Direction of Trade, Balance of Payments, Government Finance Statistics and Coordinated Portfolio Investment Statistics.
- Passport - Passport from Euromonitor International is a marketing tool that contains data for many countries on consumer market sizes, market data & forecasts, consumer lifestyles, companies and brands.
International Affairs Databases
- PAIS - Indexes journal articles, books, and government documents in international affairs and public policy.
- CIAO - Includes the full text of working papers from think tanks around the world
- Proquest Statistical Insight - Indexes statistical publications from public and private sources around the world.
- Data Planet Statistical Ready Reference - With Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference, users can quickly search and view charts, maps, and rankings of time series at the country, state, county, MSA, postal code, and census-tract/block group levels.
Cited Reference Searching - Who Used Who as a Footnote
- Web of Science - indexes scholarly journals and conference proceedings in all subject areas.
- Scopus - Indexes scholarly journals in all subject areas.
Scholarly Articles in All Subject Areas
- JSTOR - full text of articles in core journals all academic disciplines. Earlist articles in the journals are in JSTOR, but not the most recent 2-5 years.
- Web of Science