"Written in easy-to-understand language, Telecommunications Law in the Internet Age systematically examines the complex interrelationships of new laws, new technologies, and new business practices, and equips you with the practical understanding you need to run your enterprise optimally within today's legal boundaries.
* Offers authoritative coverage from a lawyer and telecommunications authority who has been working in the field for over three decades.
* Examines telecommunications law in the U.S., at both the federal and state level.
* Presents an unparalleled source of information on international trade regulations and their effects on the industry.
* Covers the modern telecommunications issues with which most companies are grappling: wireless communication, e-commerce, satellite systems, privacy and encryption, Internet taxation, export controls, intellectual property, spamming, pornography, Internet telephony, extranets, and more.
* Provides guidelines for preventing inadvertent violations of telecommunications law.
* Offers guidance on fending off legal and illegal attacks by hackers, competitors, and foreign governments.
* Helps you do more than understand and obey the law: helps you thrive within it."