Find articles on general international affairs/economics topics in the databases listed by using the search box below. Click the "i" button by a database name to see a description.
- Econlit - Indexes the scholarly literature in Economics
- NBER Working Papers - The NBER (National Bureau of Economic Research) Working Papers database includes full text of working papers since 1994.
- OECD iLibrary - OECD iLibrary contains all the publications and datasets released by OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development) since 1998
- IMF eLibrary - IMF eLibrary Data provides access to authoritative, harmonized global statistical data from the International Financial Statistics, Direction of Trade, Balance of Payments, Government Finance Statistics and Coordinated Portfolio Investment Statistics.
- Passport - Passport from Euromonitor International is a marketing tool that contains data for many countries on consumer market sizes, market data & forecasts, consumer lifestyles, companies and brands.
International Affairs Databases
- PAIS - Indexes journal articles, books, and government documents in international affairs and public policy.
- CIAO - Includes the full text of working papers from think tanks around the world
- Proquest Statistical Insight - Indexes statistical publications from public and private sources around the world.
- Data Planet Statistical Ready Reference - With Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference, users can quickly search and view charts, maps, and rankings of time series at the country, state, county, MSA, postal code, and census-tract/block group levels.
Cited Reference Searching - Who Used Who as a Footnote
- Web of Science - indexes scholarly journals and conference proceedings in all subject areas.
- Scopus - Indexes scholarly journals in all subject areas.
Scholarly Articles in All Subject Areas
- JSTOR - full text of articles in core journals all academic disciplines. Earlist articles in the journals are in JSTOR, but not the most recent 2-5 years.
- Web of Science
- GPO Metalib - Welcome to MetaLib, a service of the Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (CGP)! MetaLib is a federated search engine that searches multiple U.S. Federal government databases, retrieving reports, articles, and citations while providing direct links to selected resources available online.
- Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications,1895-1976 - The Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications is a comprehensive index to historical information published by the United States federal government. Describing over 1.2 million items published between January 1895 and June 1976, the Monthly Catalog helps you identify important and useful information on all subjects.
- GPO Monthly Catalog - GPO contains bibliographic citations to United States federal government publications from 1976 to the present. Based on the Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO contains references to books, reports, studies, serials, maps, and other publications. Topics covered include finance, business, demographics, agriculture, medicine, public health, and more.
- GPO FDSYS - GPO’s Federal Digital System (FDsys) provides free online access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government.
- Proquest Congressional - The world's most comprehensive access to U.S. legislative information from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Georgia Government Publications - This digital archive contains scanned images of 19,000 public documents of departments or agencies within the executive branch of the Georgia state government. Types of materials included are annual reports, budget documents, periodicals, maps, posters, and videos.
- Georgia.gov - Online access to Georgia government, laws and regulations. Links to Georgia Code, administrative rules & regulations, state agencies, councils, and commissions and legislative information.