The databases listed below can identify articles on topics relating to social policies such as health, labor, equality, and more.
Background on Policy Issues Database
- CQ Researcher - lengthy reports that provide a deep overview of a topic, provide pros and cons, a timeline, and more. Check here first.
Public Policy Database
- PAIS - Indexes journal articles, books, and government documents in international affairs and public policy.
Cited Reference Searching - Who Used Who as a Footnote
- Web of Science - indexes scholarly journals and conference proceedings in all subject areas.
- Scopus - Indexes scholarly journals in all subject areas.
Scholarly Articles in All Subject Areas
- JSTOR - full text of articles in core journals all academic disciplines. Earlist articles in the journals are in JSTOR, but not the most recent 2-5 years.
- Web of Science