Skip to main content

Food and Drug Association (FDA) Access Policy: Compliance for publications

Questions about your publications?

If you have questions about your research publications or complying with federal policies, please contact our Scholarly Communications Librarian, Fred Rascoe (

Submit articles/proceedings

Submission of publications related to FDA grant funding is required when the article has been accepted for publication. Submissions go to PubMed Central, submitted via the NIHMS system (the same system that NIH has been using for some time).

This guide will be updated when new information is available.