Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing and Scanning
- Ask at the 1st floor west Library Services Desk for instructions as to enlargements, prints and scans of microfilm and microfiche materials.
- OIT Printing Note costs for printing (beyond $2.20 each week). Print jobs can also be submitted from student's personal computer by downloading the OIT Mobile Print Package available on the OIT Software Distribution website. CentralPS - printed offsite and delivered to the student bins in the Student Center (2nd floor). There is a "1200 page print limit for central-ps per user per semester. Once the user's quota is expended, no further printing will be allowed through the central-ps service." OIT printing webpage.
- Printing and scanning (Library). OIT printing. Printing flyer.
- Copiers. Photocopy machines are available. Use BuzzCard. Consider scanning then printing.
- 1st floor west Commons and Multimedia Studio
- Productivity Computer Cluster, Library West Commons (1st floor west)
- Linking to Library Resources/Link Maker