Why use the Georgia Tech Patent Depository Library?
- The Georgia Tech Library is the only Patent and Trademark Resource Center (PTRC) Library in Georgia.
- Other resources for searching trademarks and for learning about the application process are also available.
What assistance will I get?
- Library staff will train the searcher to use the trademark databases, and other tools.
- Library staff will identify potentially relevant resources.
- Library staff cannot: offer legal advice, assist in writing the application, or warrant the completeness of the search or the trademark-ability of the item.
- For legal assistance, please contact an attorney skilled in intellectual property matters. Some are identified in the registered patent attorney or agent listing.
Can I access trademark information from home?
What books might I read?
- There are many valuable books about trademarks at the Georgia Tech Library, your local library, and at bookstores.
- Some particularly useful publications include: