Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
More Resources & Library Services
- Document Delivery (LENDS) - For faculty and staff - materials from our Library's collection can be sent to your dept. - no charge; it's free.
- Interlibrary Loan (logon to Illiad system using GT account/password) - for books, journal articles, etc. from other libraries. We'll get it for you!
- GIL Universal Catalog- Identify books from this statewide library catalog. If there's a book at another University System of Georgia (USG) insitution available for checkout -
- Use "Gil Express Request" (top of page), to borrow directly from that library to our library.
- Course Reserves-
- Faculty - the most common questions/answers are listed here. For more info., please contact Reserves staff at 404-894-7600
- Faculty - on this page is also a link to Recommend a Purchase - we welcome your suggestions.
Bibliographic Management Tools