Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Market Share Reporter - ( online via Gale Directory Library )
- Passport - premier database from Euromonitor for data and analysis on companies, countries, consumers, and industries worldwide
- Also consider searching in business periodical databases - articles may mention the market share -
- Search examples - in general, can use the co./product name and add the phrase "market share". But, often, the phrase in the article might be "share of the market". Three database have options to get around this:
- in Factiva - coca-cola same market share [phrase is within the same paragraph]
- in ABI/Inform Global : coca-cola w/10 market share [phrase is within 10 words of co. name] - if too many results, select "abstract"
- in Business Source Ultimate: coca-cola n10 market share [phrase is within 10 words of co. name] - if too few results, select "all text"