Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print Books use Library Catalog
Print books are located at the (off campus) Library Services Center (LSC). Books will be delivered to the GT library.
Search the Library Catalog, click SIGN IN To Request, click "Request Now", select Pick Up Location : Main Library
For same day delivery, request by 11:30am M-F, pick up in Library after 3pm
- EBooks - You May Need to Create an Account to Download or Checkout
- Generally, any e-mail address can be used
- Adobe Digital Editions will likely be required to read ebooks outside of the ebook collection.
- This is not the same as Adobe Reader. Some books are available in other formats, such as ePub.
- There may be limited number of users.
- If you can't access a book. Try again at another time.
Books From Other Libraries
Still can't find what you need? Use ILLIad to borrow books from any library in the USA
Log on to ILLiad with you Georgia Tech email account and password.
The book will be sent to our library for you to pick up.