Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ebooks = access to over 900,000 books from anywhere, anytime
Guides to some of the more popular ebook collections.
With a focus on engineering and scientific references, the collection contains over 800 books. Subject areas include chemistry and plastics, materials science, environmental science, microelectronics materials, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, chemical engineering, systems engineering, food sciences, and mechanical engineering.
What you need to know:
- Create an Account if you want to download or checkout an ebook.
- Generally, any e-mail address can be used to create the account; it is independent of logging into GA Tech.
- This will also let you use added features such as adding to a bookshelf, highlighting text, adding notes, saving a search, etc.
- Adobe Digital Editions will more than likely be required to read ebooks outside of the ebook collection.
- This is not the same as Adobe Reader. Some books are available in other formats, such as ePub, which may or may not require specific software for viewing.
- There may be limited users.
- While many of our ebook collections offer unlimited access, some collections (Ebscohost Ebooks and Ebook Central) have limited user titles. If someone else is using a title with limited access, you may not be able to access the book at that time. Try again at another time.
Ebooks at GA Tech
Ebook collections @ GA Tech: