Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Market Share Reporter - online - via Gale Directory Library - select "Statistics & Rankings" (previous editions offsite, at Library Services Center - HF5410 .M35 )
- Passport - Premier database from Euromonitor for data and analysis on companies, countries, consumers, and industries worldwide
Also consider searching in business periodical databases - articles may mention the market share -
- Search examples - in general, can use the co./product name and add the phrase "market share". But, often the phrase in the article is "share of the market". These databases have options to get around this:
- in Factiva - coca-cola same market share [phrase is within the same paragraph]
- in ABI/Inform Global : coca-cola w/10 market share [phrase is within 10 words of co. name] if too many results, select "abstract"
- in Business Source Ultimate : coca-cola n10 market share [phrase is within 10 words of co. name] if too few results, select "all text"