- QuickFacts - can select by state, county, city, town, or zip code. From the Census Bureau.
- Georgia QuickFacts - key data for each county, city, zip code. From the Census Bureau.
Factsheet, 2 pages
Flyer, "At a Glance", also 2 pages
- Social Explorer - subscription database, with easier interface than official Census website. Library has 1 seat license.
has "demographic profiles" feature - for states, counties, MSAs, places, Zip codes -- with charts and graphs
- SimplyAnalytics - subscription database, with intuitive interface...can easily create custom maps. summer 2019 - NEW add-on module: Scarborough Local Insights. Also has consumer information from EASI/Mediamark Research (MRI).. [note: previous name was SimplyMap]
- American Factfinder - Official Census Bureau tool to find statistics. As of spring 2020, will be replaced by Data.Census.gov American Community Survey has latest figures. Use "Fact Sheet" for basic tables for cities, counties, and states (tip - select "show more"), or, from left frame, "Data Sets" for advanced features (tip - select "Decennial Census", then "SF 3")
• GeorgiaData - Detailed demographic profiles of counties; county-by-county analysis; city population. County estimates for 2020, 2025, 2030, 2040, and 2050. Select "Resources" tab, then "Georgia County Data Tables". Select the "Population Data File". Result is spreadsheet.
Statistics Books - from New Strategist. These handy guides are concise and clearly written. Available online, within our Gale Virtual Reference Library database. Titles include:
American Incomes: Demographics of Who Has Money
American Marketplace: Demographics and Spending Patterns
Best Customers: Demographics of Consumer Demand
Household Spending: Who Spends How Much on What